Maryland and D.C. Estate Planning & Administration Attorneys
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS NOW FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS
At Tyrrell Mason & Pillote, P.C., our mission is to provide high-quality service in an efficient manner at a reasonable cost.
We offer our clients:
- We have earned the distinction from the legal community as distinguished attorneys for our legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards. We have handled thousands of estate plans and have more than 90 years of combined legal experience in the specialized field of estate planning and administration law.
- We pride ourselves on giving each client the individualized attention he or she deserves. Each estate plan is tailored to your specific needs.
A friendly and comfortable atmosphere
- We know that making decisions about beneficiaries, distribution of your assets upon your death and probating a loved one's estate can be difficult. While we can't make those decisions for you, we can provide experienced counsel and an environment that might make the process a little smoother for you.
Willingness to travel to your home
- If you can't get to us, we'll come to you.
- We don't just make recommendations and walk away. We guide your decision-making through our time-tested intake process, asking you the right set of questions so you can feel comfortable about your future. And if you are executing an estate, there's no better feeling when you're dealing with the aftermath of your loved one's death than having a trusted advisor take care of your legal matters.
Our law practice concentrates on estate planning and administration and trusts and estates, including taxation. Focusing on these areas allows us to apply our experience and fine-tune our methodologies while passing the efficiencies on to you.
TRUST IN OUR EXPERIENCE
The Rockville, Maryland offices of Tyrrell Mason & Pillote, P.C. are located one-quarter mile from the White Flint Metro Station and along the Montgomery County Ride On bus route. If you cannot come to us, we will gladly come to you. Call us at 301-984-4790 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We look forward to discussing your needs with you.